- WINIX Air Purifier ZERO S is a powerful and completely automatic air purifier used to clean indoor air environments from airborne allergens, viruses, and particles as small as 0.3 microns, like dust mites, mold spores, and pet dander. The WINIX ZERO S can be used in all kinds of rooms (at home or at the office) up to 100m² and is using a CADR of 410m3/h.
- WINIX Air Purifier Zero S is using a 4-stage filtration system by using a washable pre-filter, active carbon filter, H13 HEPA filter (99,999%), and the WINIX PlasmaWave® Technology.
- The WINIX PlasmaWave® Technology creates Hydroxyl molecules that reduce viruses, bacteria, and gases without producing any harmful ozone.
- The air purifier WINIX ZERO S has been tested and certified by both the ECARF and by Allergy UK. These test institutes show that when using the WINIX ZERO Pro, the indoor air quality really improves.
- Its sleep mode dims the lights and runs the air purifier in an ultra-silent mode. Auto mode with a smart particle sensor technology automatically adjusts the fan speed to maintain clean and purified air.
Promo: 3 Years guarantee when you register your unit online
Terms and conditions
1: This product is guaranteed by the manufacturer against faulty material or workmanship for 2 years parts and labour.
2: During Warranty period, the distributor will repair or at his discretion replace any faulty part without charge subject that this item has been used and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
3: This warranty becomes null and void should warranty seals be tampered with or should third parties repair or modify this product.
4: Consumables, Body, Plastic parts, rubber, glass or rust damage, are not covered by this warranty.
5: This warranty is not transferable and applies to the original purchaser only, and is only valid within the Maltese islands.
6: Collection, Delivery and installation charges are not covered by this warranty.
7: This warranty does not cover any damages caused by incorrect electrical voltage, acts of God, water, War, Fire or by any other reason relating to (Force of Nature) or for reasons independent of the will or control of the distributor.
8: Any responsibility is declaimed for loss of time or use of the product or any other direct or indirect or consequential damage, inconvenience or commercial loss.
9: Distributor may take as long as a month’s time to order and replace new parts for the product.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights under the two year legal guarantee as laid down in the applicable legislation.
For online purchases, you have the right to withdrawal within 14 days of the sale being affected without giving any reason. Any return transport costs is to be borne by the customer.
Product must be in the same exact condition as it was delivered i.e sealed with all packing materials intact. Any outward transport costs may not be refunded.
In the event that we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/