Levoit Everest Smart Air Purifier with 3-stage filtration covering areas up to 130m2
- 3 Stage Filtration: Captures airborne particles including dust, smoke particles, pollen, and pet dander, as well as odours, fumes, smoke, and VOCs.
Powerful Purification: Changes the air in 130m2 areas 2 x hour
- Air Sight Plus 2.0: An advanced 3-channel laser dust sensor scans the surrounding air quality and allows Auto Mode to adjust the fan speed accordingly.
- Advanced Air Quality Readings: Choose what size of particulate matter you'd like to view on the display - PM 1.0, PM 2.5, PM10, or your overall clean air percentage.
- Adjustable Vent Angles: Choose between 45, 60, 75, and 90-degree angles to send fresh air where you want it to go.
- QuietKEAP Technology: Keeps noise levels as low as 24dB
- Free VESync App: Control settings, check filter life, receive real-time quality updates, and more.
- Voice Control: Connect the smart air purifier to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Smart control
- Voice Command
- Check Filter Indicator
- PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10 Readings
- Adjustable Vent Angles
- Wheels For Easy Mobility
- Clean Air Percentage
- Sleep Mode
- 3 Stage Filtration
Effective Range: 130㎡（Air Change: 2 times in 1 hour)
Power Supply: AC 220-240V~50/60Hz
Dimensions: (wxhxd) 48.0 x 58.9 x 21.6 cms
Warranty: 3 Years on Parts and Labour
Terms and conditions
1: This product is guaranteed by the manufacturer against faulty material or workmanship for 3 years parts and labour.
2: During Warranty period, the distributor will repair or at his discretion replace any faulty part without charge subject that this item has been used and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
3: This warranty becomes null and void should warranty seals be tampered with or should third parties repair or modify this product.
4: Consumables, Body, Plastic parts, rubber, glass or rust damage, are not covered by this warranty.
5: This warranty is not transferable and applies to the original purchaser only, and is only valid within the Maltese islands.
6: Collection, Delivery and installation charges are not covered by this warranty.
7: This warranty does not cover any damages caused by incorrect electrical voltage, acts of God, water, War, Fire or by any other reason relating to (Force of Nature) or for reasons independent of the will or control of the distributor.
8: Any responsibility is declaimed for loss of time or use of the product or any other direct or indirect or consequential damage, inconvenience or commercial loss.
9: Distributor may take as long as a month’s time to order and replace new parts for the product.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights under the two year legal guarantee as laid down in the applicable legislation.
For online purchases, you have the right to withdrawal within 14 days of the sale being affected without giving any reason. Any return transport costs is to be borne by the customer.
Product must be in the same exact condition as it was delivered i.e sealed with all packing materials intact. Any outward transport costs may not be refunded.
In the event that we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/