Black Friday Offer free Accessories pack
A NEW ERA OF AIR FRYING
The Cosori Dual Blaze™ 6.4 Litre Smart Air Fryer uses heating elements
above and below your food to cook evenly without needing to shake or flip, while
automatic temperature adjustments keep fluctuations to a minimum.
- 360 ThermoIQ Technology: Dual heating elements plus our patented automatic temperature control cook both sides of your food evenly without needing to shake or flip.
- 12 Functions: Chicken, Steak, Seafood, Veggies, Fries, Frozen, Air Fry, Reheat, Broil, Roast, Bake, and Keep Warm.
- Plenty of Space: Cook all your food at once with the large 6.8-quart capacity—our most spacious air fryer to date.****
- Smart Control: Control your air fryer remotely, monitor cooking progress, and activate voice control with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant through the free VeSync app.
- Scan-to-Cook: Scan your favorite packaged food with our free VeSync app and instantly view complete nutrition facts and step-by-step air frying instructions
- 12 Cooking Functions
- 360 ThermoIQ™ Technology
- Needs 85% less oil
- Smart Control
- 6.4 Litre Basket
- Dishwasher-Safe Basket
- Included Crisper Plate
- Online Recipe Library
- ETL Listed
- PFOA & BPA Free
- Overheat Protection
- Power Supply: AC 220V- 240V, 50/60Hz
- Rated Power: 1700W
- Capacity: 6.4 L (serves 4–6 people)
- Temperature Range: 80°–205°C
- Time Range: 1–60 min
- Dimensions: 29.7 x 32.7 x 35.2 cm
- Weight: 6.22 kg
- UPC: 810043375382
What's in the Box
- 1 x Dual Blaze™ 6.4 Litre Air Fryer
- 1 x Free Kebab Rack
- 1 x Crisper Plate
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Recipe Book
For online purchases, you have the right to withdrawal within 14 days of the sale being affected without giving any reason. Any return transport costs is to be borne by the customer.
Product must be in the same exact condition as it was delivered i.e sealed with all packing materials intact. Any outward transport costs may not be refunded.
In the event that we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/