The smart digital humidistat automatically senses the moisture levels of your room to maintain your pre-programmed humidity. The washable dust filter also helps to purify the air that has been dehumidified.
It effectively removes up to 33L of moisture from your air per day, and the included continuous drain hose is the ultimate attachment which means you don’t have to empty the water tank. Switch on and enjoy.
What’s more, with smooth gliding, Omni-directional castor wheels, and top handles you can easily move the unit wherever you need it most.
- Energy Star Certified: Removes up to 33 Liters of moisture from the air per day with a maximum noise level of 50 db (A). ENERGY STAR qualified means this compact, but powerful unit removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers, saving you money.
- Built-to-Last and for daily use, Honeywell Dehumidifiers are manufactured with 20-Stage Safety and Quality testing to protect from overheating, for added endurance and peace of mind for you and your family.
- Versatile LED Controls: Select an optimal RH, between 30%-90%; choose between two fan speeds, 24-hour on/off timer and sleep mode.
- Constructed for real-life usage, the water tank slides out, revealing a sculpted handle and a secure splashguard.
- Practical and Reactive, this unit auto-restarts after power outages; indicates at a full water tank; alerts for filter change; and triggers the auto-defrost operation as needed.
- 3 Years Guarantee on Parts and Labour
Dehumidification Capacity: 24 L/24 hrsCoverage Area: 279 sqmWater Capacity: 3.3 litersWeight: 14.8 kg
A full tank alert and filter clean alert make it easy to maintain. The water tank is equipped with patent-pending Splash Guards to avoid messy spills, and a drain tube is included for long unattended operation.
What’s more? The Washable Dust Filter helps reduce dust in the air, and is easily cleaned under a faucet – No replacement filters are required.
What’s In The Box?
- TP70WKN Honeywell Dehumidifier
- Owner’s Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Plug
- 1m Continuous Water Drain Tube
|TP70WKN - TP BIG
|33 L/24 hrs
|4.5A / 440W
|335 x 267 x 511 mm
|Alexa Voice Control:
|R410-A Eco-Friendly Refrigerant
|Full Tank Alert w/ Auto Shut-Off:
|Filter Clean Alert:
|Anti-Spill Tank Stands:
|Low Temp Auto Defrost Control:
Terms and conditions
1: This product is guaranteed by the manufacturer against faulty material or workmanship for 3 years parts and labour.
2: During Warranty period, the distributor will repair or at his discretion replace any faulty part without charge subject that this item has been used and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
3: This warranty becomes null and void should warranty seals be tampered with or should third parties repair or modify this product.
4: Consumables, Body, Plastic parts, rubber, glass or rust damage, are not covered by this warranty.
5: This warranty is not transferable and applies to the original purchaser only, and is only valid within the Maltese islands.
6: Collection, Delivery and installation charges are not covered by this warranty.
7: This warranty does not cover any damages caused by incorrect electrical voltage, acts of God, water, War, Fire or by any other reason relating to (Force of Nature) or for reasons independent of the will or control of the distributor.
8: Any responsibility is declaimed for loss of time or use of the product or any other direct or indirect or consequential damage, inconvenience or commercial loss.
9: Distributor may take as long as a month’s time to order and replace new parts for the product.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights under the two year legal guarantee as laid down in the applicable legislation.
For online purchases, you have the right to withdrawal within 14 days of the sale being affected without giving any reason. Any return transport costs is to be borne by the customer.
Product must be in the same exact condition as it was delivered i.e sealed with all packing materials intact. Any outward transport costs may not be refunded.
In the event that we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/