Keep your home warm and cosy this winter with this Beldray halogen heater featuring three heat settings and a wide angle oscillating function to heat rooms quickly and efficiently. The heater is lightweight with a sturdy base and a handle making it simple to move with you from room to room. Selecting between the 400 W, 800 W and 1200 W settings you can control the temperature of any room with ease and the heater operates silently so you can relax and enjoy the cosy atmosphere in your home.
- This Beldray halogen heater uses infrared to focus heat, warming a specific spot to prevent wasting energy heating an empty room.
- With 1200 W power, it has 3 heat settings and a wide angle oscillating function so you can manage the temperature effortlessly.
- It sits on a sturdy base and has a handle which makes it easy to carry around the house so you can move it from room to room.
- The thermal cut out device and tip over switch ensure that the room will not get uncomfortably hot and maximise safety.
- Measuring 31l x 10w x 51.5h cm, the heater is designed to last, featuring removable and replaceable halogen tubes.
Terms and conditions
1: This product is guaranteed by the manufacturer against faulty material or workmanship for 2 years parts and labour.
2: During Warranty period, the distributor will repair or at his discretion replace any faulty part without charge subject that this item has been used and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
3: This warranty becomes null and void should warranty seals be tampered with or should third parties repair or modify this product.
4: Consumables, Body, Plastic parts, rubber, glass or rust damage, are not covered by this warranty.
5: This warranty is not transferable and applies to the original purchaser only, and is only valid within the Maltese islands.
6: Collection, Delivery and installation charges are not covered by this warranty.
7: This warranty does not cover any damages caused by incorrect electrical voltage, acts of God, water, War, Fire or by any other reason relating to (Force of Nature) or for reasons independent of the will or control of the distributor.
8: Any responsibility is declaimed for loss of time or use of the product or any other direct or indirect or consequential damage, inconvenience or commercial loss.
9: Distributor may take as long as a month’s time to order and replace new parts for the product.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights under the two year legal guarantee as laid down in the applicable legislation.
For online purchases, you have the right to withdrawal within 14 days of the sale being affected without giving any reason. Any return transport costs is to be borne by the customer.
Product must be in the same exact condition as it was delivered i.e sealed with all packing materials intact. Any outward transport costs may not be refunded.
In the event that we are unable to resolve a complaint with you directly, you have the right to refer the dispute to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/